Thursday

The Hot Stuff Miley Cyrus Swears: ‘I Won’t Go Off The Rails’

miley cyrus we cant stop vimage 200613 640x360 The Hot Stuff Miley Cyrus Swears: I Wont Go Off The Rails
According to Miley Cyrus she won’t be pulling a Lindsay Lohan anytime soon by going off the rails – saying that her recent ‘wild’ behavior is just her way of “figuring stuff out”.
Miley, who has angered some of her old fans by transforming herself from Disney princess to rebellious artist over the last few years, claims changes in her appearance and personality is just her way of figuring things out and aren’t an indication that she’s going “off the rails”.
She told BBC, “I think people forget what it feels like to be 20.”

“People just evolve and that’s all that’s happened to me.”
Referring to the blonde crop she had cut last summer and her edgier style she added, “But people think a mad scientist somehow cooked up this potion and turned me in to a different human, which it wasn’t.
“All I did was get a haircut and buy some clothes and everyone thinks that I am made into a robot that changes with what’s popular every 10 years.”
Miley’s comeback single We Can’t Stop has now had over 100 million views on YouTube.
Having previously admitted referencing drugs in the line “dancing with Molly,” referring to MDMA Cyrus said she understood how fame could send child stars, such as Lindsay Lohan and Britney Spears ‘crazy’.
“That’s why I think some people kind of fall off and they end up going crazy because you don’t give yourself time to go crazy,” she said referring to other child stars.
“That’s what you’re supposed to do; you are 20, you are supposed to be a mess because you haven’t figured it out yet, and 10 years from now I am supposed to have it all together.”
She added, “It’s really sad actually when you think about the people that have gone off the rails.
“That time when people obviously need a break is the time when the media is the most intrusive.”
Miley continued, “The one thing I can’t believe paparazzi are still allowed because it is going to end up killing somebody.”
I don’t know about you guys but to me it sounds like Miley has her head screwed on pretty tight! I aint worried! Are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment