Thursday

Kim Kardashian Sets Unhealthy Size Zero Goal In Post-Baby Weight Shed

Kim Kardashian is in such a hurry to lose her pregnancy weight after giving birth to daughter North in July that she has perhaps lost sight of what is humanly possible. The reality TV star attributes her significant weight loss, a reported 4 stone or 56 pounds, to following the strict low-carb Atkins diet and exercising regularly.
The 33 year-old has hit back at accusations that her fast weight loss was helped along by surgery. "I think [the rumours] really upset me just because I worked so hard," Kim said, via Us Weekly. "This was such a challenge for me. I did gain a lot of weight, I did. It was hard for me. Everyone was really not the nicest with me when I was pregnant and you lose sight for a second, like, 'Wait, what if I never get my body back to normal again?'"

"I always worked out, but it was a challenge for me. And so because I stuck through with it, I was so proud of myself for doing that, that it really upset me when people would always try and make it into something else of why I lost the weight," she added.
New beach snaps of Kim show the star looking pretty normal and healthy after losing all the weight she gained when carrying North, but certainly not fat. Whether fake or natural, Kim Kardashian is famed for her curvaceous assets but a source speaking to Now magazine, via Yahoo! omg! has revealed that Kim's weight loss could reach unhealthy and unrealistic heights.
"She's hit her goal weight but wants to drop to a size 0. Apparently she's eating just 1,000 calories a day and drinking herbal teas in a bid to shed the weight," they revealed, adding "She also wakes up for daily 5am workouts and often does another hour in the afternoon." It certainly wasn't a size zero Kim who set the internet alight with her bum selfie last month.
The TV personality has also had to recently defend her choice to donate only 10% of the proceeds from her eBay charity auction to her selected Typhoon Haiyan cause. However, her statement gave a wider view into how Kim feels portrayed by the media.
"Being in the public eye, there are times I feel like I get criticized for any and everything I do," Kim wrote. "I'm used to it now. I just choose not to feed into negativity or become consumed by it." Let's just hope she doesn't get so "consumed" by dieting that she forgets she has a baby to look after!
Contactmusic

No comments:

Post a Comment