Wednesday

LOOOOL...Kanye West slams Vanity Fair for not naming Kim K as Marylin Monroe of our time

Kanye has gone bananas like to the extreme...Kim is Marilyn Monroe? Like Seriously? Yesterday he was lamenting because in his opinion, he feels people are not being honest because they are acting like Kim isn't the most beautiful woman of all time/human existence..If she has hypnotized this man, she should keep the good work of hypnosis...LOOOL  ..below is what he said during a 20 mins interview with Sway after his Madison concert...
"I have a love-hate relationship with the paparazzi, but actually I love them because they are empowering us. They are empowering us over Vanity Fair that want to say that Kate Upton is Marilyn Monroe. Kate Upton ain't Marilyn Monroe, Kim is Marilyn Monroe.""If [Kim and I] were to break up, I'd be the one that's looked at as an a--hole."
"It's Drake season now. I'm the Tupac of product. You're gonna see I'm better than Ralph Lauren, you're gonna see that I'm gonna be bigger than H&M, bigger than Louis Vuitton."Don't nobody care about that Obama wearing…Do you care about Vogue? Do you read that? I don't care what position anybody got. You are either helping me or hurting me.

No comments:

Post a Comment