Friday

''Why I Hate Christianity'' - Charly Boy


Charly Boy recently shared a write-up on his thoughts about religion generally speaking, specially the Catholic Church.
Read below and contact us for those who agree;
The initial 20yrs of my life, I seriously had this dream of becoming a priest. I had been overfed using an overdose of religion which happens to be a serious business within my family. You dare stop late for morning mass or you will obtain the whipping of your life, yes purchased was that strict, no nonsense in the event it came to visiting church or anything spiritual. That's where I'm coming from, there we were family members that prayed together and were very staunch Catholics for that matter. 
When I turned 16 I became an altar boy, in those days that has been the good thing for being, considering numerous visiting bible classes and regular confessions. Eight months into your spiritual things just as one altar boy, I made a big goof; I drank the priests wine and ate lots of Holy Communion enough to fill me up. I think I may be more spiritual by that action, but I bought expelled just as one altar boy, obviously how scandalized and angry purchased ended up being, OMG.
 By the time I turned 20, I've had enough religion to last me two life times. By 1974, I left to help my studies inside USA, I had been overjoyed because in my ballet shoes, I would definitely be in my small own. I had been really over excited with my new found independence. As a possible adventurous man I began dabbling into not just the occult but with metaphysics, Buddhism, astrology, magic and all sorts of that Jazz. However, I still believe I had been fundamentally a Catholic by birth, although the catholic fate has suddenly become boring and old fashion for me.
When I read that controversial book, “In God's Name”, each of the negativity I began to experience the Catholic Church became magnified within my mind. What concerning the sex scandals about priests and little boys. Hummmmmmm! I realize the Catholic Church is not a perfect body, and doesn't tell you they are one. Naturally it's plagued concentrating on the same corruption, scandals and sin as another organization. The other day as I had been watching CNN, the Pope's stop by to Brasil was being beamed to the world and instantly, there it had been, "who am I to examine after they walk in the light of Christ" Pope Francis on Gays. As reflexes might say, I jumped outside of my seat and hugged my TV, funny ha ha. Not because homosexuality continues to be element of my advocacy throughout the years but because I feel that every adult has the right to produce their bed and lie on it as a they choose, and who the hell shall we be held to judge. I have got always said that it's really not our place to examine those who don't fit our take a look at normal. So again the church is trying to evolve to keep up with the rest of civilization. That is certainly the fact that religion survives. Its belief should be flexible enough to remain somewhat related to current or the population will abandon it.
Ever since the Popes election, my man has brought actions that are very ‘unpopelike '. He even used public transport for a cardinal, he lives within a smaller quarter, he requested blessing before blessing the group which gathered in St Peters square on the day of his election. But my people, what the heck is stranger than Pope France's action have been evangelicals'reactions all around the world. No time before contains a Pope become so widely accepted by Protestants and evangelicals. It is just a proud day for Catholics and all sorts of mankind. Finally a Pope who doesn't see himself as adequate to God, unlike our men of god down here. It's really amazing. Every Pope inside the Catholic Church's past has were built with a mastery over catholic rhetoric, because theoretically they always say the right things. But Pope Francis has decided to lead along with his actions. Before delivering his message for the Holy Thursday Mass, Pope Francis spent time on his Knees washing the feet of women incarcerated in the nearby prison. That is initially a Pope has ever washed the feet of girls, plus one of several women was obviously a Muslim, which can be another break in papal tradition. From the holy book, the bible calls us for being the sunshine to everyone if Christ might be present on the world. This is the reason Pope Francis'way really should be imitated for imitating him we make Christ visible and it is precisely what influences others to run with respect to Christ. A lot for being said for all our what are known as "men of god" on this neck from the woods who strut around as if they are God's gift to mankind, many number of con men and fraud stars who are continually ripping off unsuspecting Nigerians, moving into fancy houses, building universities their congregation can't even afford for their children and acquiring private jets his or her God is not a poor God, as Nija's give over their pay checks in return for magic as they have bought in to the Hocus-pocus that is certainly Pentecostalism. Just have a look at our churches today, analyze those priest, pastors or our what are known as men of god, who makes Christ visible. Jesus needs us to make him Visible and contained in this troubled world. Blessed mother Teresa is a perfect instance of showing us the love and mercy of Christ inside the millions she cared for. The gospel calls us to mimic Christ and it's in the manner we live which the gospel of Jesus gets proclaimed, that is certainly the way you speak Christ to a world that does not know him.
I am very scared in this Pope, he is a bit too Christ like for his very own good. You may still find some die hard winches, vampires inside the Vatican. I fear assassination, probably by the people who call themselves "devout ".If any Pope can display us what Jesus was saying, I'm sure this blog could be the one. At least I'm hoping so. I am impressed because of this Pope not for his Catholicism but for his Christianity. As I lay in the comfort of my room watching the Pope's trip to Brazil, it had been clear for me that Pope Francis will go down ever since the greatest Pope ever, I recently pray that he lives out his Pope ship for most years to come as to spread his light and earn our lord Jesus more visible inside the world. More than 3million people where at Copacabana beach for that re-enactment from the Stations from the Cross and farewell mass. Life Youths Day smashed previous attendance records and goes down inside the record books as among the finest attended papal events ever.  In a nutshell, this Pope is really a rock star. This is the Pope who speaks which of those; Actually in Rio he kicked his penchant for simplicity, humility and accessibility into high gear. The protection operatives were all overwhelmed by zealous pilgrims, he insisted on leaving the windows of his car down so he could extend his arm to people seeking his blessings. Countless babies kissed, photo ups with adoring faithfuls only added on the pontiff reputation to get someone of those, website this occurred inside the roughest side of town, an offense ridden focus Rio.
Pope Francis is already standing about the Mafia. First the Vatican honoured Rev Giuseppe Puglisi, killed 20yrs ago by mobsters for preaching resistant to the Mafia, as a martyr. Pope Francis himself demanded that Mafia members abandon their "evil ways" especially individuals who exploit their fellow humans via human trafficking, drug dealing and prostitution. "They cannot make our brothers slaves; i want to pray that these particular Mafiosi convert to God ".Hummmmm na wa, in case the Mafia decides to use Pope Francis outside in retaliation for his words against them, I pray that you've a Pope Francis army out there ready to throw down.  In the event the Pope is able to mobilize all Italian society resistant to the Mafia, his days maybe numbered, but he can be unable to do so, and as a result I pray that this Mafia won't remember him. They are saying the only thing needed for Evil to exist is permanently men to try and do nothing. My business is glad that he's doing something. He looks and sounds in my opinion like she has a good looking spiritual light burning  on the inside of him and it is preaching goodwill for all those looking to change the corrupt therefore they can also walk in the sunlight in the spirit. I truly admire him for standing about the Mafias. I do know the Popes effort in trying to make a better image and name to Christianity.  Anyway you flip it, the Holy Father is packed with surprises, born of true and faithful humility, at another occasion, he stated that everyone, not just Catholics, are redeemed through Jesus, even atheists. "Those must still do good. Infact, it is at doing good actually brought about the one that is the foundation of that is good" Basically he simply restated the hope in the church that each visit know God, through his son Jesus Christ. Pope Francis says more than ever before before, that Christ offered himself as a sacrifice for everyone. That has always been a Christian belief, but rarely can you hear it said by Catholics so forcefully, sufficient reason for such evident joy. Along with now of religious controversies, it's really a timely reminder that God are not limited to our narrow categories. Thumbs up 

No comments:

Post a Comment