Tuesday

New Single: Jesse Raey - Don't Run



Jesse Okonkwo (born March 26,1989), is better known by his stage name Jesse Raey, is an afro pop and R&B singer-songwriter...Jesse Raey was born in the city of Lagos..
He explains “I started writing songs in my head and it took my interest in music to another level. I had to pick the piano back up so i could cut music to the ideas i heard in my head. I later fell in love with the sounds from an acoustic guitar and learnt how to play it, and then i started playing guitar to broaden my horizons even more.” “I wasn’t interested in anything I was doing other than music and I loved the wide-openness of my life.” Music influence- Jesse Raey was gathering skill, as a song writer, taking influences, like Craig David, Gospel Acapella, Boyz II Men, Michael Jackson, and using them to shape his own style.
This sensational RnB singer, drops his first smashing single #Don't Run which is set to blow your mind away.
follow @jesseraey


No comments:

Post a Comment