Saturday

LMAO!!!: If Anybody Says I GO DYE Is Finer Than Me, I Will Just Die - Comedian Omobaba

This crazy dude above real name is Fagade Oluwafemi Ademola, Kelvin Jnr. In any case his stage name is Omobaba. The ubiquitous comedian had a very hilarious chat with Punch.
Read a portion beneath:

Describe your future wife.
She’s beautiful; she will help the future of my kids when it comes to looks.


Are you saying you are ugly?
I’m not, I’m a fine boy.

What  is your most embarrassing moment?
That would be the day somebody looked at me and said I looked like 2Shots. How can anybody say I look like 2Shots? I’m way finer and taller than he is. It was quite embarrassing to me.

What if you are now compared to ‘I go die’
If someone compares me with ‘I go die’, I will die! In fact I will just die.

Do you have anything against him? Or is it that he is too ugly?
I’m finer, way finer. I will tweet it very soon, that if anyone compares me with ‘I go die’, I will die. That’s how painful it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment