Friday

"I Released An Album, No One Cared"- Rapper, Mode 9 Cries Out

Nigerian Rapper & six-time Headies recompenses 'Lyricist on the Roll' victor, Babatunde Olusegun ubiquitously regarded as Mode 9 went all enthusiastic on hotfm's breakfast radio demonstrate with Tutu Adeoba and Cheezy Charles. 
On his sort of non-business rap, he re-avows that he can never show signs of change his sort of rap to suit a crowd of people and censures disregard on his sort of rap' 
'I put out an entire collection no one minded' 'An entire 20 track collection 'in order request' no one gave a f**k', no one regards. 

'You perceive how the industry is' the way do you anticipate that me will feel? 'Nigerians don't like hip jump they just take after the buildup, they don't even recognize what it is' 
I just cater for my true fans; I don't truly think about the reasonable climate, temporary fad jumpers 'I provide food for my fans and they are feeling it' I have set up an excessive amount of exertion in advancement of my materials'. 
"It's just some certain individuals in their psyches feeling that I'm not completing great' I have chosen I am set to strike anyone who rings me and asks 'where have you been?' 
I have struck every living soul that has done that, I am not perplexed about anyone. It's just the way they consider. 
True devotees of Mode 9 know where its going on and know how to get it. They've seen it on TV and they adored it. So I suppose I'm making an extraordinary showing. Envision you doing this and somebody strolling up to you and asking, regular where've you been? Envision how terrible you'll feel in the wake of using a large number of naira to advertise yourself from your own particular pocket. 
He additionally got the truth out there about the indicated biff with Vector concerning questionable single reality' discharged in July supposedly by Vector which was generally reported as a diss track focusing on mode 9. 
Vector was even on my collection. The night that melody was discharged, Vector called me and said somebody was attempting to subversion him. 
He said the melody was recorded in 2009 yet whoever pushed it out in July had some part doctored. Since Vector called me soon after the melody began making the waves I accepted him. We both tweeted that we are cool with one another. 
In any case individuals still went onto blow the story begging for war but i'm sorry because we won't be giving anyone a war.

No comments:

Post a Comment