Thursday

“I Can’t Wait To Get Married and Have Kids” - Justin Bieber

The electrifying "pop" star, Justin bieber 'can hardly wait' to get married and have children with a 'delightful wife', however demands he's not compelling things along and is sitting tight for destiny to take control. 
He is cited by In Touch Weekly magazine as saying:  ‘I can’t wait to have a beautiful wife and little kids running around, but those things are in God’s hands, not mine.’

He explained: ‘I’m not going to lie. It’s fun to be young, fall in love and be in love. My mum taught me how to treat a woman right, so I enjoy taking a girl out and doing nice things for her.’
He added: ‘Everyone deserves to feel like they are the most special person in the world.’
However, the teenage heartthrob – who was rumoured to be dating model Ashley Moore after he was spotted enjoying a cosy lunch with her last week – wishes people would stop obsessing over his love life and start putting their energy into his talent.
He said: ‘Sometimes I think people get distracted… and forget that I’m here to create music.
‘I put everything I have into my music, and I wish people would focus more on that.’

No comments:

Post a Comment