Saturday

Help!!! I Think My New Boyfriend Drugged and Raped Me In The Night

This is an extremely dubious issue, henceforth I chose to impart. This woman met a fellow and inside 2 weeks she headed off to use a night in his house be that as it may, as per her, she let him know no sëx. See her story beneath: 
"I'm so agonized over this. I used a night at a fellow's house and the accompanying morning I felt truly interesting everywhere on, particularly in my private zone like somebody who has had infiltration. 

"He's somebody I met two weeks prior and was wanting to date yet let him know I wasn't primed for sëx yet. I've been having this uneasy feeling since the morning I went out that he exploited me throughout the night without my information. 
"I continue having these pictures in my mind. I know he gave me a considerable measure of liquor the past night and he let me know later he conveyed me to bunk, however I woke up in the same attire. I inquired as to whether anything happened between us that night and he said no, yet I'm not persuaded." 

So guys what do you think....did the gentleman really did what she is suspecting?

No comments:

Post a Comment