Monday

George Zimmerman Won't Be Alive If I was Trayvon Martin’s Father – T.I

T.I. gives credit to everyone of Trayvon Martin for their level-headedness in the George Zimmerman trial.
The death of seventeen-year-old Trayvon Martin and thehighly-publicized trial that followed remains a much-discussed topic of conversation tons of still voicing their opinion in the matter. Those types of to present their ideas on the George Zimmerman trial was Atlanta rapper T.I. who didn't hold when it concerned comments he made this week.

During a conversation with Power 98 FM, T.I. revealed that although have taken justice into his or her own hands if he was the father of Trayvon Martin and could have instead found himself on trial.
“Man, it turned out some bullshit…My hat goes off for the Martin family, because whether or not this was me and my child, it wouldn't are no trial,” said T.I., as per Radio.com. “I'd have been receiving trial. It would've been the trial of the father who killed the man who killed [his child]. That will are my story.
My hat goes off because they [the Martin family] less complicated more clear and level-headed thinkers than I. I definitely think something need to be done, however it is yet another harsh reminder of the world that we live in.”
T.I.' s comments concerning the Zimmerman trial comes right after fellow rapper Rick Ross released “I Wonder Why,” a list that the Maybach Music Group founder compares himself to Martin perhaps even uses audio through the trial within the song's outro.

No comments:

Post a Comment