Thursday

Rihanna Breaks Down During Performance (Photo)


Rihanna gave fans a rare glimpse of her softer side after she broke down in tears during a recent performance in France.
The 25-year-old started blubbing to the crowd after an emotional performance of her hit song Stay, thanking them for their continued support. ‘Lille!’ I love my French fans, I love you all so much,’ she shouted out.
But the Only Girl In The World singer soon became overwhelmed by the crowd’s warm reception and screams of excitement that she could no longer hold in her emotions.

‘I don’t know what the f*** I’m crying about,’ the Bajan babe went on to tell the crowd, wiping a tear form her eye that could be seen from a big screen.

‘I can’t believe this s***,’ she laughed after, adding: ‘Y’all make me so happy. To stand here and feel the love in this room. The Diamonds tour is nearly coming to an end and I hate this part – I hate saying goodbye.’

RiRi soon put her emotions to one side and continued with the gig held at the Grand Stade Lille Metropole.

No comments:

Post a Comment