Friday

Poetry: THE BROKEN CHARM


The trace of magic is without footprints.
My pride is a mosquito coil incensing my love blueprints.
I might be cursed beyond nature just to acquire my blessings.
I just cld skip my voodoo class and take home some charm lessons.
What i offer to mankind is but a dream scheme.
Which reminds us the rattle sting battle brings.

Cohersive opiums have been forced down our throats.
Must be a letter bomb if murder was all i wrote.
I hallucinate about having a garden of peace.
Where i wld lay my cultured hatchling at ease.
I purchase my vision from my silly medulla.
Where my emotions are in between triangles like bermunda.
I have convinced a platoon of likewise insane men like I.
We would preach about the potency of an impotent mind.
It shall'nt by any means be a lost cause.
The broken charm is just a figment of my raw thoughts.

Written and scripted by
Abidemi oyewole en-classique.
Copyright protection upheld.

No comments:

Post a Comment