Tuesday

"My Wife Means The Whole World To Me" - Actor, Desmond Elliot

Nollywood actor/Producer, Desmond Elliot in a recent interview shares the secret to his continuous marital success.
photo
“I dated my wife for about eight years before we finally got married. My kind of job may have exposed me to the opposite sex but the truth is that my wife means the whole world to me.
I appreciate my wife and I married her basically for love and nothing else. She is so understanding and caring. These are the two vital attributes I find lacking in most women of today.I am a Christian, I love my wife and children dearly.
I am not prepared to jeopardize the peace and love that reigns in my home. For young men who cannot resist these women and their money, good for them. People are different and so are our priorities.
I had always wanted to settle down from as young as when I was eighteen, but somehow, it didn’t happen. I am a strong believer in the family. A man who wishes to succeed in life must keep the home front happy and the way to do so is to flee from temptation.”

No comments:

Post a Comment