Tuesday

Liga - Thiago Silva denies Barcelona link

Thiago Silva has played down reports that he will ask to leave Paris Saint-Germain, insisting that his future remains in the French capital.


The Brazil international was rumoured to be preparing to interrupt his vacation to ask new PSG coach Laurent Blanc and president Nasser Al-Khelaifi to allow him to leave and join Barcelona this transfer window.
However, following on from his agent, the player has made clear that he has no intention of leaving the Ligue 1 club.
“I saw the news that has been published about my trip from Brazil to ask the president and my new coach to let me leave and it is not true,” stated Silva to Globoesporte.
“It is something that will not happen because I have an existing contract with PSG and I will comply. In Paris I am happy.”
Read the original article on FootballEspana

No comments:

Post a Comment