Tuesday

"D’banj Didn’t Propose To Me" – Moet Abebe Denies


Popular Television personality star and SoundCity presenter Moet Abebe, has come out to debunk rumors rocking the social media and blogshpere that D'banj 
proposed To her. The interview was granted by Moet Abebe some few days to D'banj's DKM Concert and D'banj jokingly asked the beautiful lady on date. 

In recent interview she granted, she was asked If D'banj actually proposed to her. Check out what she had to say below; 
"He didn't propose to me, he just asked me out on a date. As a TV personality, I try to be different, I don't want to be like everyone else; I don't want to ask the 
same questions." 
"I think what people should know is, yes, interviews are real and we are talking about real issues but if someone proposes a date, I can't say No! obviously I would be like "yeah!", I'm just doing it for you guys; I mean for the fans. So nothing came out of that interview please, you need to stop saying that."

No comments:

Post a Comment