Monday

#ChildNotBride! Gbenga Adeyinka BLASTS SENATOR AHMED YERIMA HARD!!!!!

I just read the response from a truly sick Senator Ahmed Yerima, a 2 time governor, a 2 term senator and truly a sick pervert trying to justify Child Marriage.
He says that child marriage is a solution to abortion and prostitution. I guess it also must be a solution to Embezzlement, Bad leadership, Insecurity and all the other problems that he and his type have heaped on our nation since independence.
If it is not that I was brought up not to insult adults, I would have called him a sorry excuse of a human being and a waste of his father’s sperm but I will not.
I will only end this by telling him that nothing he says can ever justify marrying a baby as a wife, even if he claims they don’t sleep with them at a young age.
Since he likes Egypt so much, I will end this by praying that may the fleas of a thousand Egyptian Camels infest his pubic area and armpit.
Agbaya oshi!
Gbenga Adeyinka1st GCON

No comments:

Post a Comment