Friday

#BBATheChase : I’ve slept with men for money To Take Care Of My Family – Beverly Osu

It seems Beverly Osu doesn't remember that cameras and microphones are everywhere in the Big Brother Africa house and as such whatever she says or do is being captured and transmitted to 
viewers. That could only explain why she revealed her top secret to her in-house lover, Angelo, without thinking twice in one of their recent get together sessions. Talking about her "runs" life in 
Lagos, Beverly said: "I've done all sorts. I've slept with men for money when I had to take care of my family."
 We observed that it was also in the Big Brother house that Beverly revealed the fact that she had once aborted a four-month old pregnancy she had for her estranged boyfriend. Beverly also confirmed that she once dated singer 2shotz, but the newly married singer is denying her.

No comments:

Post a Comment